We think our DIY vintage poster kit is the best way to hang our posters. It looks vintage, and is light to hang.
What you'll get in our vintage poster kit:
- 2 bits of unstained oak wood timber pre-cut to size for that authentic vintage look.
- Twine attached to one piece of the wood to hang on the wall.
- All you need to do is attach your poster with your own staples, blutak, glue, sticky dots or masking tape. We suggest a combo of staples and masking tape for the best results but you can use what ever you have on hand.
- Please contact us if you would like a different size. Or select closest size to what you need and comment exact size in note box on cart page. Please note we cannot make larger than 100cm as the wood starts to bow when hung.
- No poster is included in this price.
Cut to order please allow a few days. Express will be sent asap after cutting.
PS yes you can always go to Bunnings and buy the timber, staples, and twine, cut it to size, sand it back, assemble etc. We just have these vintage poster kits ready for ease of use for you, our lovely customer. :)