- or $6.23 x 4 interest-free payments with AfterPay or ZipPay.
Flour sack towels are milled in Michigan and printed with water-based inks in Los Angeles. 100% flour sack cotton, makes a towel so incredibly soft and absorbent. They’re machine washable, and the colors will not run or fade. So entertaining you might also just want to hang this on your kitchen wall, which is also totally okay. Generous 30" x 30"
Foods of the World: Los Angeles / The Green Smoothie
You Will Need: Spinach, Cucumber, Ginger, Kale (duh), Lemon Juice, 1 Apple, Yoga Mat*, Cash for the Taco Truck*
1) Put first six ingredients in fancy blender with one cup water.
2) Pause to experience wave of guilt for not using fancy blender enough.
4) Drink. For added authenticity, hold yoga mat.
5) Wait two hours. Address hunger with 2-3 tacos. (Optional, but come on.)
In the Tolkien classic The lord of the ring, Gandalf may have declared you 'shall not pass', but he'll make an exception for your cookie cravings. This cookie jar is...
Wizard of Oz fan will DIE over this adorable Dorothy and Toto cookie jar. Place this cookie jar on your desk or in your kitchen for instant wow. Dorothy has...
Learn to read palms an the secrets of life with this porcelain palmistry plate. Since the beginning of time man has tried to determine the future. According to the Chinese...
Having difficulty explaining the birds and the bees? Or do you just like making your house guests feel uncomfortable or laugh their heads off? You're bound to love our Fucking...