Fill in the blanks on the book of things I love about us and then gift it to them for xmas, valentines day or their birthday.
SOOOOOOOO much better than a greeting card. This is a fabulous gift and card in one.
This little book is a secret weapon of love. When you fill in the blanks, it becomes the only book of its kind in the universe: a unique, personalised gift all about you + your chosen human (ie: the yin to your yang). How easy and meant-to-be is that?
- Hardcover with acetate jacket
- 64 pages with 30 fill-in prompts
A FEW FILL-IN POINTERS:
- People crave specifics. They want to be told, in precise detail, why they are the bees’ knees. So if you’re not a poet, or even a good speller, don’t sweat it! Just be real—and specific.
- Remember, seemingly banal choices can be surprisingly moving.
- Write your fill-ins using a pencil at first, or on a separate piece of paper. It’s less pressure. And if you get stuck, feel free to scribble out and rewrite any prompt that’s giving you trouble.