This collection of vinyl LP records is a classic gift for a Beatles fan.
VINTAGE. Vinyl, LP. All vintage with some minor wear but play well.
- Abbey Road - with songs including Come Together, Something, Octopus's Garden, Here Comes the Sun, She Came In Through the Bathroom Window, Let it be.
- Help - soundtrack from their film Help! Including the singles "Help!" and "Ticket to Ride", appeared in the film and took up the first side of the vinyl album. The second side contained seven other releases including the most-covered song ever written, "Yesterday".
- Yellow Submarine - album contains six songs by the Beatles, of which "Yellow Submarine" and "All You Need Is Love" had both been previously released.
With the beatles - with songs including Please Mister Postman, I Wanna Be Your Man, All My Loving, You Really Got a Hold on Me, Money (That's What I Want) and more.
- Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - with songs including "Strawberry Fields Forever" and "Penny Lane". Time magazine declared it "a historic departure in the progress of music" and the New Statesman praised its elevation of pop to the level of fine art. It won four Grammy Awards in 1968, including Album of the Year, the first rock LP to receive this honour.
- Revolver - album's sounds include the incorporation of tape loops and backwards recordings on the psychedelic "Tomorrow Never Knows", the use of a classical string octet on "Eleanor Rigby", and the Indian-music backing of "Love You To".
- Shaved fish - John Lennon - compilation includes many of Lennon's most popular solo recordings "Cold Turkey", "Instant Karma!", "Power to the People", the holiday single "Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" and "Give Peace a Chance". Plus "Whatever Gets You thru the Night" and "Imagine".
- Let it be - with songs including Save the Last Dance for Me, Don't Let Me Down, I've Got a Feeling, Let it be and Maggie May.