Artist gallery exhibition showing
Are you looking for a cool space to exhibit your art?
Are you an artist looking for somewhere to sell your works? Are you looking for an artist in residence position?
We will integrate your art exhibition into our shop / espresso bar and online presence.
We also have studio space available for you to create your works in a fun and relaxed environment.
We review submissions via email only. We DO NOT accept walk-in submissions.
We welcome you to have an exhibition opening event at our shop, hold a workshop about your art or to help others create... chat with us about your ideas.
For more email Jane - contact (at) sixthings.com.au
Our artist display on commission terms are as follows:
- Six things are happy to show your works on display in store for 3 months.
- Works will also be displayed on our social media pages and our website as we deem fit.
- Signage for each work of art (title, medium, price, artist, etc.) must be provided by you and suitable for a gallery showing.
- You can choose up to 10 original pieces of work to be displayed at Six things. We recommend you have prints of art available also, we are happy to hold up to 20 prints.
- All pieces are guaranteed to be on the shop floor at all times.
- You must arrange shipping to Six things shop of your art.
- You must arrange collection and shipping from Six things shop upon the 3 month completion.
- We assume no responsibility for shipping.
- We charge a handling cost of $60 for packaging up works to be returned to you.
- Six things commission rate is 25% of original art, 30% of prints plus a $100 monthly fee.
- All fees must be made to Six things prior to us displaying your art work.
- Six things acknowledge the ownership of the art shall remain with you until sold.
- Commission is paid to you at the end of the showing after collection of any unsold art.
- Artwork which is sold may be removed at the time of sale.
- This Agreement may be terminated at any time. Upon the notification of termination, all accounts shall be settled and all unsold Artworks shall be collected by you.
- Six things shop are covered by insurance. We are responsible for the supervision of the artwork to the best of our ability to secure its safety and undamaged condition.
- All art is shown at the artists own risk. We recommend you have insurance of your own to cover any damages that may happen. You releases Six things and its directors, employees, agents and independent contractors from liability for, and waives any claims against them now or in the future arising out of, the display of the art works at Six things, including, without limitation, claims of damage, injury, disappearance or destruction by any cause or instrumentality, including the negligent or wrongful acts of Six things, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and independent contractors, theft, vandalism, fire, casualty, acts of God, or other unexplained causes, to the full extent permitted by law.